|Number of levels||3|
| Next →|
In the first and only cutscene, the grey goo is spotted by the scientists, who trap it and throw it in the ocean in an attempt to destroy it. Their attempt fails however, as the grey goo soon becomes bigger than all the fish as seen throughout the world's three levels, eventually reaching a size of 4 meters at the end of Ocean 3.
- Orange Fish
- Blue Fish
- Gold Fish
- 30px Aquatic Nuzzler(iOS only)
- 30px Navy Dolphin(iOS only)
|1||Ocean 1||11.2 centimeters||50 centimeters||-|
|2||Ocean 2||29.4 centimeters||1.5 meters||-|
|3||Ocean 3||78.5 centimeters||4 meters||-|
Bonus Level(iOS exclusive)
|Bonus||Laser Dolphins||29.4 centimeters||1.5 meters||-|
- The old scientist and his apprentice find and trap the Grey Goo. They then throw it into the ocean.
- The Grey Goo grows in size to 4 meters, surpassing the size of humans.
- This is the only world to have a bonus level in Tasty Planet, however the level is only available on iOS.
- Every object found in this world has not previously appeared in the game/series, likely due to the Grey Goo leaving land and entering an entirely different ecosystem, the sea.
|Tasty Planet Worlds|