|Players||1 - 2 players|
|Characters|| Parisian Cat|
|Windows/Mac||October 16th, 2018|
Eat everything smaller than yourself. The more you eat, the bigger you'll get. There's no telling how big you'll get!
To be added soon.
Tasty Planet Forever has eight different worlds to experience, each with a different playable character and unique story, each world has twelve levels (but Paris, having eleven):
- Parisian Cat: A filthy family restaurant kitchen, the old scientist receives a prototype cleaning robot, the cat, from his cousins.
- Caribbean Octopus: The Caribbean Ocean is being polluted, much to an octopus' dismay.
- African Rat: Land mines litter elephant migration routes, but the rats are easy to clear the patches of lands, the African rat is munching.
- Big City Bee: An aggressive super bee is not for field testing, but flees away when an angry walker smashes the glass container.
- Pacific Basking Shark: Basking sharks are endangered just for money, overhearing this conversation, the pacific basking shark is full of wrath.
- Australian Dingo: Australia's habitat is invasive, leaving the Australian dingo to take charge.
- Cyberpunk Penguin: In the future, polar ice caps have melted. But a penguin that was born to fly takes revenge.
- Martian Goo: On Mars, ice samples are being carried, which have melted enough to leave a few water drops, one of the water drops have a quark-sized grey goo.
In addition to the eight main playable characters, there are eight bonus characters to earn:
Unlike the prequels of Tasty Planet Forever, stars are not measured in time limit, but points as well. The bigger the object, the more points are given away. The bigger you get, the less points the next individual thing gives you. And unlike the prequels when you grow slightly smaller when you bump into a mobile or harmful object, you will only simply lose points.
The scale of some of the levels is enormous; in one level you'll grow all the way from the size of a subatomic particle to the size of the universe.
Play the entire game couch co-op with a friend!
Tons of LevelsEdit
There are hundreds of different entities to eat and well over 150 levels in the game. It's the biggest Tasty Planet game yet.
|1 Star (pts)||2 Stars (pts)||3 Stars (pts)|
|1||A Lesson in Cleanliness||7,150||11,670||14,100|
|2||Leave the Streets|
|3||Waiter, There's a Giant Cat in my Soup!|